Written byon .
Last update on .
The Covid-19 Pandemic has altered everyone's life. Here at GMS Lab we are responding as well.
Thank you for understanding that measures must be taken to insure the health of everyone.
Priority # 1 Keep everyone healthy.
- If you are not feeling well, please do us the favor of staying home.
- We are currently isolating. All entries to GMS Lab are locked, a poster on each door gives instructions for entry. Please read and follow them.
Priority # 2 Continue to serve our clients.
- We are conducting business as usual. Work scheduled/tests ordered are being collected and processed on a daily basis.
- If you have samples to drop off at our facility, we have provided drop off instructions in the entry beside the greenhouse. Please complete an information sheet, place it inside the plastic envelope, place your sample(s) on the brown basket with it. We will take care of the rest.
- You will recieve your results in the usual manner, either via email, postal delivery, or log into our website. If you need assistance you are encouraged to call our office 9 AM to 4 PM Monday to Friday 309-377-2851.
Priority # 3 Initiate communication
- Phone calls and emails are encouraged at this time. We do want to hear from you. Any questions can be directed to [email protected] (Georgia), [email protected] (Herb) or [email protected] (Deanna) or feel free to call our office 309-377-2851.
Pingbacks are closed.
Comments are closed.